Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scrapbooking + Fishing = Weekend Fun!!!

This weekend was National Scrapbooking Weekend. I, along with my mom and sister-in-law went scrapbooking Saturday from 10:00 a.m. til midnight!!! I had a really nice time AND I completed 5 pages and started on a project - for those who know me know that is alot for me to finish in one night! Here are some of the pages that I did and I am already looking forward to the next crop night!







While I was scrapbooking Josh took Landry and my dad fishing. My husband has turned into "Charlie Pack" - the off the streets and on the creeks guy :) since he has bought his boat! I think they had a great time. Landry caught a couple of keepers and my dad caught the 2 biggest fish of the day. Poor Josh was not able to keep the ones he caught - too little. Here are some pictures of Landry Lou and his fish!!!










1 comment:

  1. I so wish I still lived there to be able to go and do some scrap booking stuff with you guys. It sounds like so much fun! Oh well I guess the closest thing to scrapping I am going to get is this here blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete